DREAM

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to tell you about my dreams. I wanted to become a president since I was a children because I like to control a country in a game but I know it's imposible because I am a lazy and irresponsible person. So I decided to become an engineer. My family mostly from engineering department so I think that I can make it too. Im so intrested in ITB, ITS and UGM  because this is the place where I can pursue my dreams. After graduate from one of those univesity, I think I wanted to study abroad to continue studying about engineering.I dont want to be a person that work at the office and just typing something in front of the screen until i die.I wanted to work by my father side to make him proud of me and enjoying my self in the old days. Besides, thats not an easy task. I have to work hard and study hard despite I keep enjoying my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDU PASSION

BAKDES